Powered by WebRing.

Freebies & Coupons

Printable Coupons


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Free Widgets for Your Blogs & Websites

I'm a widget junkie! I admit it, they say that's the first step!
Ok onto the fun stuff.

I love finding new widgets for my blogs, I'm sure others must too so I want to share some of my favorites with you.
To sign up for any widget, you simply can click on the widget itself, or the link provided, or some say "Grab this Widget". They all have directions, but there all easy to set up.

I just added this new "Blog Widget" to my blog, thats what made me think about this.
If you look to the left and scroll down a little you'll see the light orange widget that says "Get my widget for your site".
If you like my blog you simply click on the widget and you'll be taken to get the code for a blog widget of my blog, basically it's a small version of my blogs posts.
You can edit the widgets colors, choose from 12, and choice of 2 sizes, choose from just headlines, or headlines & articles. Here's how it could look if you got my blog widget, or get your own for your blog.
A cool idea I just had, instead of exchanging links, you could exchange your blog widgets with other bloggers.
If anyone with a similar blog wants to trade blog widgets, just add my blog widget to your site and leave me a comment and I'll add yours too.








Another cool widget is WidgetBucks.
WidgetBucks features pay-per-click shopping widgets that help bloggers make money fast. They instantly display the most popular products based on buying trends of 100 million shoppers. Thus they are highly engaging, which means instant dollars for you. Widgets see $3-$6 CPM, that's pretty good compared to traditional ad networks that deliver less than $2 CPM.
Can be used with Google AdSense, Monthly Payouts starting at $50, but your half way there with a $25 sign-up bonus when you register! Again you can customize the colors and size of your widget. Here's how WidgetBucks might look on your blog:


Next is a newer widget called BlogRush.
Blogrush utilizes a viral concept which has a multi level structure. This simply means that you get more traffic when you refer more people to sign up and use Blogrush, and also everytime your page loads you earn more credits. For each time your page on your blog loads, your most recent post will be shown 1 time on other blogs with the BlogRush widget. So say your blog has 1000 pageviews, your newest post will be displayed 1000 times within the widgets on other blogs. Its a great way to get extra traffic for free!
Here's a look at how the BlogRush Widget might look on your blog. It's also in my sidebar in orange and it says "From The Blogosphere"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Spiders follow your comments.

Thank You for Visiting!


Google PageRank 
Checker - Page Rank Calculator